This week was my work's summer party, the Super Summer Shindig (S³ 2007). They held it at Seven Peaks Water Park and it was a lot of fun!



They even had matching t-shirts for all of us (even a little matching onesie for Hy!) and we made authentic Hawaiian leis.



Hy even got to try out his new sunglasses before heading off to Michigan. We were afraid that he might try to eat his lei, but he didn't.



However, he wasn't to fond of going for a dip. He's got his sad face down pretty good these days. I think he's slowly starting to figure out that we will do whatever he wants if he makes that face. ;-)



Originally, I wasn't going to do any of the slides at the park. Then, I saw they had "The Boomerang." "The Boomerang" is the mother of all rides at Seven Peaks. It's a giant, 3-story-tall half-pipe perfect for an adrenaline rush (or if you haven't had a good cry for a while). Two of my friends from work and I decided to go down it all together and it was INSANE!!! When they first let you go over the edge and and you're heading down you catch some air and you start thinking thoughts like "How much life insurance do I have again?" With the three of us on there we shot up the other side fast enough that we though we were going to shoot off the other side...but we didn't. (WHEW!) If you are ever at Seven Peaks in Provo, I recommend you don't pass this one up.


This entry was posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Jenn J. said...

    Looks like so much fun! I love that they got Hyrum his own matching onesie.
    I will have to give the Boomerang a try one day... it sounds like fun!

  1. ... on July 30, 2007 at 12:08 PM