Not that Thanksgiving was very momentous as in the back of my mind was the vigil being held at my grandmother's bedside as she prepared for eternity. There were some events though.

Noah met my in laws dog, Blossom


This was taken right before Blossom barked at him making him cry. ( Noah doesn't like sudden loud sounds-even whistles or party horns...New Years should be exciting.)

Noah had his first taste and feel of snow


and Hyrum sleded down a hill for the first time

I know it sounds like he's crying but I promise he's laughing

Noah was our Thanksgiving ham ( he smiled every time I lifted the camera to my face- and squinted in anticipation of the flash)


Hyrum and Noah loved grandpa's chair


And all of my boys enjoyed playing together.


This entry was posted on Saturday, December 11, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: