Hyrum woke up with this song in his head. As we sang it this morning he could not be restrained from dancing. ( I had to move as well truth be told ) Then his moves became a full on jig as he got off the couch. I asked if I could get a video, he consented. Don't know if you think it's as awesome as I do but I love it!



Afterward he said "I'm so proud of myself". So am I bud. You are soo cool.


This entry was posted on Monday, May 09, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Jenn J. said...

    I LOVE the long drawn out arm move that goes with "twelve." That's one smart boy with some rockin' moves!

  1. ... on May 9, 2011 at 1:14 PM  
  2. Pam said...

    How great! Where did he learn those moves? Mom & Dad closet dancers???

  3. ... on May 13, 2011 at 8:14 PM