"Wow that little boy looks like his daddy." "Hello Derek junior" "Look it's a miniature Derek." I've heard it ever since Hyrum was born. I'd look at him and think "I have to be in there too" I'm pretty sure he's got my color eyes because Derek's are more blue green but didn't really see much more than that. Derek and Hyrum's one month pictures are very similar and the picture that was taken minutes after Derek was born could have been superimposed with Hyrum and no one would have known the difference. I just didn't have any pictures of myself when I was little so I had nothing to compare it to. Then one day a picture was posted on my family's website of me when I was 3 months old. You be the judge...












Derek At 3 months

















Hyrum at 3 months















Me at 3 months


This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Woods: said...

    I'd say he's a pretty good mix! He's darling! Glad you guys are having fun with Hyrum. Thanks for the Trek info!

  1. ... on August 29, 2007 at 9:46 AM  
  2. Greg Garrick said...

    It's a tie! :)

  3. ... on August 30, 2007 at 10:06 PM  
  4. Dave said...

    I'd say a little more Sunny ;)

  5. ... on September 3, 2007 at 7:10 PM  
  6. Stacy and Mike said...

    wow!! He looks a lot like both of you! He's a doll....

  7. ... on September 4, 2007 at 12:54 PM