The events of the last couple of weeks have provided opportunities to reconnect with old friends and I was reminded again how fun it is to get together and reminisce. In the busyness of life I'm finding it more and more important to try and take time and remember all of the experiences, good and bad, that defines who I am.

So, at the risk of incurring the wrath of some of you who are pictured below for publicly releasing these photos, here is an eclectic assortment of pictures from the last 12 years or so. If nothing else, I hope it gives you a little chuckle as you see what we used to look like.


Josh Wheeler, Aaron Lee & myself at Hillcrest High School Graduation - May 25, 1995


The Wheelers (minus Joradan & Josh) the night before I left on my mission - May 12, 1998


At the airport before heading off to Germany - June 20, 1998


The Wellers at the airport sending me off- June 20, 1998



Andrea and I in the MTC - June 1998


District Passau - August 1998


Got Faith? I Am a Mormon. What more needs to be said? - March 2000


Eric as Darth Maul - Halloween 1999 (?)


Rockefeller Center in New York, NY - December 2000


Jennie Austin (Preece) & Dianna Douglas 9 1/2 Months before 9/11/01 - December 2000


Hiking up to Timpanogas caves in American Fork Canyon - June 2001


The best team the Religion Department at BYU has ever known :-) - May 2005


Our "Tangrenite" family at Martin's Cove. ROCK ROCK ON! - June 2004


Natalie's reception in IF showing off her new husband - July 1, 2006

Some of the Wheeler girls- July 1, 2006

Dan Adams (Our Stake Patriarch) and I teach the Young Women in our ward about "Black Magic" - August 2006

"A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity" - Proverbs 17:17
September 15, 2007



This entry was posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Woods: said...

    Woah. Those are interesting pictures that just reenforce the fact that I will NEVER have brown hair again. I'm so glad you guys have all stayed in touch. That's awesome.

  1. ... on September 25, 2007 at 4:50 PM  
  2. Jenn J. said...

    Um, who's the hussy in the background of the airport picture with the short shorts?! I hang my head in shame. :)

    Those are fabulous pictures. Sometimes when hanging out with the Hillcrest crew as adults, I think perhaps I was wrong, and maybe you weren't all as nerdy as I remember. Then I see pictures like this and that's when I realize, that yes... yes, you all were. :)

    Look at that last picture, where you're all grown up... Handsome group of men I must say. Especially that one on the far right. ;)

  3. ... on September 26, 2007 at 2:54 PM  
  4. Natalie said...

    i had chills while i looked at all this pictures! the memories really are sublime.

    and i'm glad i didn't look too too hideous in any of the pictures! at least you have our wedding pic up to prove that i grew up nicely!

  5. ... on October 1, 2007 at 7:51 PM