No real reason for this post other than to show off some adorable pictures of Hyrum. One day he was just sitting in Derek's lap and he looked so content so I had to get a picture. It was a Zen moment.

This one was a result of my efforts to get some pictures of Hyrum and a blanket that someone had made for him to send in the thank you card and I finally got a picture of one of my favorite faces that he makes.

Thanks for indulging me!


This entry was posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Greg Garrick said...

    We miss Hyrum! (Sure we miss you guys too..) :) He is just so cute. LOVE HIM! :)

  1. ... on September 23, 2007 at 11:12 PM  
  2. Binne77 said...

    cuuuuttteee!!!

  3. ... on September 25, 2007 at 4:55 AM  
  4. Holly said...

    Hi cute boy!! You left your fuzzy socks here... come back and get them, OK?? :)

  5. ... on September 25, 2007 at 8:40 PM  
  6. Jenn J. said...

    I want to pick him up and squeeze him, and pinch those cute cheeks!

  7. ... on September 26, 2007 at 2:48 PM  
  8. Natalie said...

    what a cutie! i haven't seen a picture in a while (my own fault) and he's absolutely precious. nice work you two! :-)

  9. ... on October 1, 2007 at 7:52 PM