I just found a fun new online slideshow tool (Animoto) that you can use to create little slideshows like this. You put in the pictures and the music music (or they have music you can select from) and it analyzes and puts pictures together with transitions into a slideshow. You can do as many as you want that are 30 seconds for free.


This entry was posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Holly said...

    Wow that is cool! Derek, you should have a "website of the week" section on your blog. Or a Q&A... What?? I would use it!! :)

  1. ... on October 1, 2007 at 8:03 PM  
  2. Greg Garrick said...

    Love it! How much does it cost to make a longer one? And I ditto Holly's suggestions!
    PS Jack Jack would like more movies of Hyrum. He requests "Baby Hyroom" on the computer all the time!

  3. ... on October 1, 2007 at 8:05 PM  
  4. Derek said...

    It's $3 to make a "full-length" one (really not too bad), although I think I might wait until it's out of beta so you can move a copy of it to your computer and then possibly burn it to DVD. However, $3 to just plug your photos into and have it come out with something like that is pretty cool, I must say.

    I've been working on a video of Ethan , Jillie & Reagan doing their Surfin' USA song that I also need to post up. I'll probably be putting more "video" type things up since I discovered this thing. I just need to find a place to get non-copyrighted music that I can put the slideshows to, but I have a backlog of videos of Hy that I need to put together and post up.

    I'll try to start adding a "Website of the Week" section to the blog...feel free to suggest anything you come across!

  5. ... on October 1, 2007 at 10:14 PM  
  6. Dave said...

    Sw-e-e-e-t!

  7. ... on October 3, 2007 at 8:00 PM