Time just flies so fast and things are always happening that I want to post about. But lately we have been posting a whole lot at once and then nothing for the rest of the month. So when Derek didn't put together a video clip yesterday I decided to back track and post some things I should have posted at the beginning of the month when our last bunch of posts were. I hope to have a post a day more or less until we're caught up so stay tuned.

Conference weekend was great. We just hung out as a family and soaked up all of the good information. On Saturday Derek and Hyrum were just being so cute together I just couldn't resist getting a ton of adorable pictures. I thought I'd share them with you.


Derek is soo good about getting on the floor and playing with Hyrum. Much better than I am. This is how the day began. On Daddy's old baby blanket chatting on tummy's.


Check out my handsome boys. Seriously! Is my man good lookin' or what?

I just love this picture of them. Hyrum just loves his daddy. He was just grinning at Derek so I snapped a picture from across the room to not interrupt their moment.

This is a thing Hyrum likes to do. He loves to touch our faces. ( Or just whack at our faces or grab our neck, hair or just suck on our cheeks ) Apparently he wanted daddy to just listen and not talk anymore.

I think every Dad plays this game with his kids. It's a dangerous game sometimes especially right after a meal or on a particularly drooly day. Fortunately this was neither of these times.


This entry was posted on Monday, October 22, 2007 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Binne77 said...

    What a great smile your baby boy has. :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ~ Erin

  1. ... on October 22, 2007 at 6:37 PM  
  2. Greg Garrick said...

    Such cute Father-Son pictures!!- nik

  3. ... on October 22, 2007 at 10:27 PM  
  4. Jenn J. said...

    Oh, those are sweet pictures. I love pictures with daddy. Melts my heart everytime. :)

  5. ... on October 23, 2007 at 2:25 PM