I was running my fingers through my hair this morning pulling out hair as usual but instead of grabbing my brush like I normally do I just kept pulling it out with my hands. By the time I stopped there was a huge pile of hair on the couch. I was shocked. It looked like a little wig. My hair has been falling out for two months now and even though I knew it was coming it was and still is shocking. Even downright alarming at times. It was really nice when I was pregnant when I almost never lost hair but now I seem to be making up for lost time. I keep thinking I should save this hair to make a wig for someone. Cleaning out my brush and throwing away balls of hair everyday seems a waste of good hair to me. Derek says we need to buy an animal hair vacuum for all the hair I've shed. Hyrum always seems to have a fist full and it's not always attached to my head. Poor guys. When does this all stop?

This is just a nothing post. I didn't think anyone would want to see pictures. I don't blame you.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Nikki said...

    Ok, I know you like to save things- just in case you need them later- but this is going too far! :) Good for you throwing it away! (hee! hee!)
    It won't take too much longer till you've shed your extra coat of fur!

  1. ... on October 24, 2007 at 6:55 AM  
  2. Binne77 said...

    I lost soooooooo much hair a few months after each child was born. I have very long hair as well. Seriously, I need to find a new style...it's too stinking long. Anyway, it's nothing to be alarmed over. Your hormones are just getting back to normal. It happens to the best of us. :-)

  3. ... on October 25, 2007 at 12:18 PM  
  4. Jenn J. said...

    I'm right there with you... UGH.

  5. ... on October 26, 2007 at 9:07 AM