Those of you who have kids...Do you ever look at your kids and suddenly see them much younger? Yesterday I was doing something on the computer and Hyrum crawled into my arms and shortly fell asleep.

On a side note. Why is it impossible to get a picture of how these angels look from your own perspective when they are slumbering in your arms. I guess there are somethings that are better just experianced.

As I snapped pictures of poor Hyrum who was trying to sleep, I was transported back in time two years or more. And when I saw this...

In my mind I only saw this...

He's growing up too fast.


This entry was posted on Friday, August 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

    Nikki said...

    Awww- so sweet. :) He is getting old... just think how I feel! :)

  1. ... on August 14, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
  2. Wendy said...

    Yes. I do have that experience often and have a tear come to my eye.

  3. ... on August 17, 2009 at 1:17 AM  
  4. Dave said...

    What a familiar, poignant event to record in your blogging. Thanks for sharing, and reminding.

  5. ... on August 19, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
  6. Globe Trotters said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  7. ... on August 20, 2009 at 3:19 AM  
  8. Jenn J. said...

    I have that feeling ALL THE TIME. Before you know it, you'll be preparing for Hyrum's 7th birthday and adding money to his school lunch money account. I promise. I'm there with my first boy, and I swear he was a newborn like, a couple months ago.

  9. ... on August 20, 2009 at 8:37 PM  
  10. Kendall and Melissa said...

    So so true! And Avri is starting preschool in a couple of weeks! I feel like we just moved to the AF apts and I was bringing my baby home and trying to figure out how to be a mom. Now she is really big and I'm still trying to figure out how to be a decent mom!

  11. ... on August 21, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
  12. Pam said...

    I just love this post. I can remember these same feelings, but never had the pictures to prove it. Very special. Enjoy every moment, I know I tried but it slips through your fingers like sand. XOXO

  13. ... on August 21, 2009 at 6:47 PM