I can't believe that my baby is already 1 month old(same day of the week too). He's getting so big too. We've decided that he's an old soul. A contemplative happy old soul.

We see this look soo much. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of him looking like this but at the same time we've already gotten some awake smiles from this little guy too. We just can't wait to get to know him better!


This entry was posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Nikki said...

    I can't wait to hug him and hold him and kiss him and love him. :)

  1. ... on March 21, 2010 at 9:50 PM  
  2. Globe Trotters said...

    wow, I totally see Hyrum AND Derek in him :)

  3. ... on March 22, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
  4. Stephen and Gabrielle said...

    Congrats! Is he pretty contented, then?

  5. ... on March 22, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
  6. Pam said...

    I love a gazing baby. They seem so eager to take in the world. It's a sure sign of intelligence. (or he is nearsighted) :) He is perfect and I love his perfect heart-shaped lips. I miss him.

  7. ... on March 24, 2010 at 8:44 AM