I realized that I haven't done a post solely on Noah lately and he's been up to a lot. At the first of the month we decided to introduce Noah to some solids. I'm pretty sure he likes it.


You really can't tell in this video too well but he was just SCREAMING before we gave him food. If you look closely you can see tear marks on his cheeks. Any chance he could get he would grab the spoon and shove it in. We finally had to pin his arms below the tray to get anything done ourselves.


He's certainly a fan of eating.


He's also sitting quite well by himself although I have no pictures of that. But if he's laying down he will try to sit up ( or stand up ) to see what's going on. He can't quite figure out how that's done so he ends up doing power crunches.


Can you see the concentration? I swear this boy is going to have a six pack before he's two. It must have been all that red meat I ate in my last trimester trying to keep my iron levels up.


He's also been rolling. He recently has mastered a continuous roll so he's much better at getting to where he wants to be and getting into things.


For better or for worse. (Yes, that is a torn up Ensign magazine)


This entry was posted on Monday, August 09, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Stephen and Gabrielle said...

    All of those crunches will work out for him - make him super buff baby:)

  1. ... on August 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM  
  2. Harrisons said...

    Why oh why do these 9 months after pregnancy go by so much faster? It makes me sad, and excited to see how much they progress. Craziness.

  3. ... on August 10, 2010 at 11:08 PM  
  4. Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

    I love the picture with Noah and the torn up Ensign. Rakelle did that the other day with the Friend.

  5. ... on August 17, 2010 at 10:50 PM  
  6. Pam said...

    Noash is showing his unique personality these days. I love the picture with the messy smile. Better do something about the stairs soon. :)

  7. ... on August 22, 2010 at 7:59 PM