We were going to the distribution center yesterday for something. An elderly man with a long white beard was coming out of the building and Hyrum saw him and said

"LORENZO SNOW!!"

I burst out laughing and the man looked at me funny. I said "Yeah Hyrum he does kinda look like him" Hyrum was relentless "He looks like Lorenzo Snow! Lorenzo Snow, mom! He's Lorenzo Snow!" On and on and on as I got he and Noah out of the car. I couldn't stop laughing On the way into the store he said "Do you think that was Lorenzo Snow, Mom?" To which I replied "Nope, Bud, I really don't think so." He was bummed, but I really don't think he ultimately believed me.


Who have YOU seen around town?

( Hyrum has been singing Latter Day Prophets a lot, so one day I got out the Gospel Art book and pointed to the pictures as we sang the names. Guess Lorenzo Snow is a favorite these days. It all started with Brigham Young which was probably sparked by BYU. He's making so many connections as of late...it's so fun)


This entry was posted on Saturday, August 14, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Stephen and Gabrielle said...

    He knows who Lorenzo Snow is? That is pretty good! :)

  1. ... on August 15, 2010 at 1:27 PM  
  2. Sunny said...

    It shocked me too! That's why I was laughing so hard. "Santa" I expected..."Lorenzo Snow" not so much. ( In his defense he did look more like Lorenzo Snow ) My crazy smart kid!

  3. ... on August 15, 2010 at 5:08 PM  
  4. Harrisons said...

    That is so stinkin' funny! I laughed out loud. Yes, and kudos to good parents for teaching him the prophets. My embarrassing similar story is when Bryson was about that age and was freaking out about seeing "santa claus" but it was Wilford Brimley. He's not the friendliest old man so I was concerned. Maybe he needs to go "check his blood sugar and check it often"!

  5. ... on August 15, 2010 at 11:00 PM