"Ka BOOM! Ka BOOM!! I'm fireworks"

"What are you Momma?"

"Well, Hyrum, I think I'm a stream." I say as I'm doing the dishes

"No Momma! What are you?"

I decide to go see what he's talking about. They're talking about light energy sources on the cartoon he's watching...CARTOONS people...wow.

"Ka BOOM! Ka BOOM! I'm fireworks!" He explodes "Momma what are you"

"Humm I think I'm the sun. ( by virtue of my name) And I think you are the PERFECT fireworks" ( constant little explosions of light demanding your attention)

"What's baby Noah, Momma?"

I think for awhile "Noah is a night light!" ( he was up every hour from 2-6 last night)

"What is daddy, Momma?"

"Well sometimes Daddy is a candle...being burned at both ends. And alot of the time Daddy is a lighthouse"

Then I began to think more about my answer. Am I really the sun or am I more like fire or a flashlight or a computer screen?

So... What light are you?




This entry was posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: