Noah just seems to be growing up mock speed these days. I just wanted to document his accomplishments ( especially because I can't seem to locate his baby book at the moment) and what he's been up to and into since New Years.

He's standing for longer periods of time


Standing without the help of anything to do so ( Jan 12th)


He took four steps last night ( Jan 16th ) but still no video of that.

Ridding our drawers of clothes and climbing in


Loosening the bolts on the table

Banging his head on things. Is this just a boy thing or do girls do this too?


He's also been helping me with my spring cleaning by dispersing my piles of papers on shelves


(which totally motivated me to go through all these papers and throw half of them away)

Emptying the cupboards of DVDs


(After which I went through them to find some to send to a second hand store)

Throwing balls and chasing them


It is ridiculous how many toys these boys have ( and dump on the floor everyday)... definitely feeling the need to purge here too! But that will be a little more dicey.


This entry was posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Laurie said...

    What a cute, busy little guy! Don't let him get too much bigger (and busier!) before I get a chance to meet him, please!

  1. ... on January 20, 2011 at 9:17 AM  
  2. Pam said...

    This has got to be a "boy thing". I don't remember you girls taking apart tables. :)

  3. ... on January 22, 2011 at 7:53 PM