Most of the time when Hyrum draws I get abstract art. Colorful, swirly and intellectually challenging. :)

These are some of my favorites.

Then one day he brings me this. A portrait of his Momma! ( Pretty good one if I do say so myself)

He told me he wanted to draw a heart on it because he loves me (heart MELTER). I drew one and then he did ( in green ) we might need to work on his shapes.

Then came this one. A portrait of his Daddy. I thought it was great that he drew his nose red, when he drew it Derek was sick but I don't know if Hyrum made the connection.


After these portraits came a self portrait and a portrait of his little brother who had a marker in his mouth at the time.


The artist with his work. He really gets into his art. It's a good thing it's washable marker.


This entry was posted on Monday, March 21, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Jenn J. said...

    What a cutie! Love the art. It looks like he'll take after his daddy on that! Speaking of taking after his daddy, Hyrum really looks like Derek in that last picture.

  1. ... on March 26, 2011 at 12:29 AM