For some reason the camera doesn't just offload all of the pictures on the camera when I plug it in anymore so I have to go in and hand select pictures to offload. Because of this there have been a lot of pictures that have just stayed on the camera forever waiting for a blog post to call them off. I offloaded all of them today and found some treasures that I didn't post about. So here are a few "snapshots" of the last few months.

Back in January I was trying to keep the boys occupied before dinner and Hyrum got out the mixing bowls and was putting them on his head. I thought I'd make it an event and take pictures.


He tried a few out

Look at those curls...I always forget what they're like.
Then he put it over his face and said "Can you see me?" and wanted me to take a picture.


He of course insisted that I join in the fun too.


Hyrum took this picture...pretty good. The first time he tried to take the picture the camera was set on video and got a flavor of the event. As you can see Noah couldn't be left out either.



A few days latter Noah was in the bowls too while I did dishes and when he got my attention I saw this


NO idea how he got his littleness into a bowl of this size like he did...but he couldn't get out.

My mother in law was driven to distraction a couple of months ago and as is often the case...my boys benefited. She made a cape for Hyrum but it looked more the size of Noah.


I never thought Noah would keep it on but he LOVED it.


Despite me thinking it was a little small for Hyrum he loved it and would run around with it on too.


At the beginning of Feb Noah was crawling around the couch and scratched his eye on a wire that is poking out of the couch (it's a hand me down newlywed couch)


It reminded me of another time in another place where someone else was crawling behind a couch and cut an eye


Yeah that was me. Noah's didn't bleed as much as mine though. Of course a picture frame fell on me and caught me in the eye. My mom tells me I had blood running through my fingers as I held my hand against my eye. She was afraid of what she would find when I removed my hand.

The next day Noah and Hyrum were sitting on the couch and I told Hyrum to make sure Noah didn't fall off

Noah absolutely didn't fall off the couch. I love it when my boys are friends.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Dave said...

    I expect that the offending item in the couch has been duly and completely removed so that this doesn't happen again to him or anyone!!??

  1. ... on April 14, 2011 at 6:29 PM