So ever since Derek graduated from school my birthday has been a big deal....meaning I got a big present. Maybe it was because my birthday seemed to always be in the week of finals when he was in school. But knowingly or not I seem to often get really big things for my birthday.

It all began with a NEW CAR


Not bad right?

Then came the year of the central air


Finally we had air conditioning that we could turn on and not break the bank an there was the added benefit of it actually cooling ALL parts of the house...at the same time and without the use of fans to do so.

Then of course there was this year with the back yard being finished.


I thought it couldn't get better than that

I was wrong.

This next year the tradition will continue with a BIG gift for me.


Yep. I'm due on my birthday. Granted, no one, especially me, is planning on a baby on my birthday but it will probably be near it...and that counts in my book.

This pregnancy has already been different than the other two. And kinda the same too. I've had moments of things tasting so good that I couldn't stay quiet a la Hyrum and I've had moments of yucky and constant tired a la Noah. But I don't really have many cravings this time around just sometimes I'll start eating something and before I know it it's gone or I've eaten 3. Three bowls of salad, three containers of yogurt or pudding. All kinds of fun. And as always it was a bit of a shock to see the ultrasound image of a little person. I'm always afraid that they'll tell me I'm not in fact pregnant, I tend to forget myself.

Now we'll see how many people are still reading my blog.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Congratulations!

  1. ... on October 25, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
  2. Brei said...

    YAY! Keep 'em coming Sunny! Can't wait to see you guys...hopefully soon. Hope you're feeling well and all your boys are helping you out!

  3. ... on October 25, 2011 at 11:37 PM  
  4. Gabrielle said...

    Congrats, Sunny! So exciting!

  5. ... on October 26, 2011 at 4:21 AM  
  6. Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

    I am doing a happy dance right now. How exciting! Are you guys going to find out what you are having? It is got to be a girl so Tyler can have a playmate like my girls have with your boys. Congrats!

  7. ... on October 26, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
  8. Three Men and a Janie said...

    How exciting! Its so great to watch your family grow - even if its through blogging! Take care!

  9. ... on October 27, 2011 at 9:40 PM  
  10. Harrisons said...

    O-kay! You BIG nerd!!! I just knew it!! And I'm mad at myself for not checking your blog sooner. I'll email soon.

  11. ... on October 28, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
  12. The Dalton's said...

    Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!

  13. ... on November 2, 2011 at 8:35 AM  
  14. Nikki said...

    YEA!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to find out what SHE is ;)

  15. ... on November 4, 2011 at 9:18 PM  
  16. Laurie said...

    Loved seeing all of you, and getting this fabulous news in person! girlboygirlboygirlboy ~
    it's all good! ♥ all y'all!

  17. ... on November 6, 2011 at 5:41 PM