Maybe it's because Noah has gotten SOO big ( may I remind you...nearly off the charts in weight and length) and so fast. But lately these days I find myself looking for a baby that I don't have. I'll just get a feeling that I'm missing someone. The thought comes to my head and often I even say "Wheres....? No Hyrum's there and Noah is in my arms" There must be someone else waiting to come to our family. I remember after Hyrum was born ( at about two months old) I started getting baby hungry again since it was so much easier than I imagined it was going to be to have a child. I have a pretty horribleizing imagination. This time has been so much harder since I was expecting it to be a slide on ice and I've not been in a hurry to add another little person to corral. But maybe someone wants me to know that they are still missing.
Maybe it is a girl. Maybe it's another adorable boy. I don't know... I guess time will tell.


In other news: WE HAVE CENTRAL AIR!!!

No more sweltering through a summer again. We've been saving for awhile and we decided on the most efficient one we could afford because I told Derek that I would be more likely to turn it on or down if it was super efficient and wouldn't cost us as much. That was a big selling point for Derek. They said that it was a pretty big unit. We figured that was ok since because where we were going to put it was on the side of the house we didn't plan on doing much with. We really didn't have a concept of just how big it was. I don't know why it needs to be so big, looking at it you'd think we had a huge house.
We had it installed just in time for it to snow for three days straight and we still have not had the need to turn it on. But we can't wait for it to blaze...because we'll be just fine!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Laurie said...

    I'll trade some of your cool weather for some of our sweltering heat, just so you can try out that new air conditioner! (We are hitting mid-90's already). Yes, I'm sure there is a little someone waiting for his/her turn to join your family! I remember that feeling. I would get 4 little ones ready for church and know that there were still some missing. It was a very distinct "more than one" watching us. I can't imagine our family without the tail ends!

  1. ... on May 6, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
  2. Brei said...

    Just like my mom, I've had the same impression multiple times-I think it's a "don't forget about me!" thing. That's how we know that even though there's a big gap now, we know there are at least 2 more-weird, I know-but very spiritual, too!

  3. ... on May 7, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
  4. Sunny said...

    I really only feel one which kinda makes me sad because I really planned on two more. But I'm no spring chicken anymore so I guess I'm lucky to get as many as I will.

  5. ... on May 7, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
  6. Nikki said...

    Better get started on that right away now that Hyrum is trained and Noah's got his happy meds. You're good to go! :)

    That A/C unit is HUGE!! It's going to be snowing in your house this summer! That looks like the size of a unit my house could use!

  7. ... on May 8, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
  8. Pam said...

    Hmmm. That house could get small fast! :) Perhaps the A/C will work on the addition you will have to add.:) Looks like you will be having Christmas in July!

  9. ... on May 9, 2010 at 9:00 PM