My mother in law got a lady bug land for the boys last year and I never got around to getting the lady bug larvae. But this year Hyrum found the order slip and begged me to get them at least every day. So the other night thinking of what was coming for him with the new baby and all I figured that having a diversion would be a good thing and my mother in law was coming too. :) Plus they are talking about nature in preschool as well. I ordered them and we waited for them to come.

Today they came


And Hyrum can't get enough of them.


I happen to love the look on his face in this picture. I hope they survive.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: