I've been lamenting how fast Hyrum is growing up. But I've decided that this time goes so fast that I can't waste anymore time on longing for the cuddles and coos of the past. I just need to savor the present. This is why I love this age...

I don't have to carry him up the stairs

He can just walk up himself

In fact he climbs up on everything...
And he can get his own milk
And he can get his own mail
But he is yet to do his own dishes.

He makes the best sounds when he has a big drink.

Doesn't that sound refreshing? :) LOVE IT!!

He's figured out how to blow out candles. He'll be ready for his second birthday! That's for sure.


He's all boy and loves his diggers! We watched the construction on our street every day.
He does this when you tell him to smile. His 18 month pictures should be interesting...
Yep! I'll take this age! There is so much more he's doing that he won't do on camera so stay tuned for future posts. Until then....



This entry was posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Nikki said...

    Love him! How much is he talking these days? DOes he have many words yet? Love the mailbox picture- so funny!Mom and Dad arfe gong to have so much fun with him !

  1. ... on October 18, 2008 at 6:47 AM  
  2. Nikki said...

    (oops- guess I should have checked my spelling before I posted!)

  3. ... on October 18, 2008 at 6:47 AM  
  4. Dave said...

    You better believe it!!
    I love the mailbox picture too - so funny!
    And I love his whole face smiles and the kisses and waves.

  5. ... on October 18, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
  6. Angie said...

    This is the best age ever!! I love it! Hyrum can do so many things!! I love that he climbs stairs like a big boy and his cheeks when he blows out the candle are so cute!!!

  7. ... on October 20, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
  8. Jeannie said...

    looks like I've got a bit to look forward too. 'cause man am i tired of carrying her up the stairs! :)
    Sun, check my blog -- HELP!!!

  9. ... on October 21, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
  10. Binne77 said...

    He is freaking adorable. Aaaah! Love it.

  11. ... on October 22, 2008 at 2:31 PM