About every other year I realize that my hair has just gotten too long and chop it all off. Most of the time I donate it but this time it was highlighted so I couldn't. I don't know why I don't think to cut it when before it becomes three feet long but I don't so here's the latest chop! :)

Yeah I know you can't really see it but seeing a picture that close of yourself is miserable. And my arms are only so long. :)

When my parents got here my mom was dismayed at how dark my hair was so the next day we went off to get it highlighted and the beautician styled it a way I'd never done it before.

That's one of the funnest things about getting your hair done is the different ways they style it. Sometimes you want to go right home and wash your hair and do it again and other times you find a new style. I liked this but have never had that many hair products in my hair at one time...EVER. So I doubt I'll be doing my hair like this very much.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Nikki said...

    You really should do your hair like that Sun if you can figure it out. It looks really good on you- very modern cool mom look! Looks so good!

  1. ... on November 3, 2008 at 9:42 PM  
  2. Harrisons said...

    I bet you can figure out how to do your hair like that without so many products. Very cute! You may have to invest in a flat iron but it will be $ well spen :)

  3. ... on November 3, 2008 at 10:30 PM  
  4. Holly said...

    I agree! A flat iron is all you need, maybe a little hair spray. I LOVE IT!! Keep it up, I'lll be watching!! :)

  5. ... on November 4, 2008 at 6:41 AM  
  6. Kendall and Melissa said...

    It looks super cute Sunny! That is nice that your hair grows so fast that you can do different things.

  7. ... on November 4, 2008 at 9:49 AM  
  8. Binne77 said...

    I don't think you have the curly hair issue I have....so mostly I just leave it curly. However, going straight and having fun is good for the soul now and again. It's cute Sunny.

  9. ... on November 13, 2008 at 8:38 AM