It's my Big sisters birthday today. I decided to do something a little different for her birthday. Something a little retro. :)

N - Neat ( in both senses )
I - Inspiring
C - Creative Cake maker
O - Only 36
L - Late ( Nik, It's true, you know it, and it's ok)
E - Everyone loves her

N - Never sleeps
O - Overly critical of herself
E - Everyday hero
L - Loves my son :)

W - Wouldn't be the mother I am with out her influence
A - Always patient ( has the patience of a saint :)
D - Domestic Goddess
S - Skinny :)
W - Wonderful Mother ( Mother earth incarnate )
O - Only the best sister EVER
R - Rode the city bus into downtown Grand Rapids when she was only in seventh grade
T - Took two lines for her name in her college graduation program
H - HOME maker

G - Gorgeous
A - Always puts FAMILY first
R - Rock ( as in she is immovable in what she knows is right and true )
R - Really wanted to be a full time missionary
I - I drive her crazy with my indecisiveness and insane caution and frugality
C - Can't believe she does so much
K - Keeper :)

We love you Nik! Happy Birthday!


This entry was posted on Saturday, November 08, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Dave said...

    Sweet post, Sunny. All true.
    As I've said before, what a joy it is for our daughters to have this wonderful relationship.

  1. ... on November 10, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
  2. Nikki said...

    Thank you Sunny- you are too nice, but that was a very nice gift. :)

  3. ... on November 10, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
  4. Holly said...

    You mean "O-Only ONE of the best sisters ever" Right? :) Great post and so true. We are really lucky to have her in our sisterhood, huh? I think she gives us both confidence. Gotta love her!! :)

  5. ... on November 11, 2008 at 10:19 PM