It's my sister's birthday today and I wanted to honor her with a post...unfortunately I was too busy to get a gift off to her. She's got all the Scentsy scents she could ever want for spring and summer anyway. I guess I'll just have to send her the gift in the fall. ;)

I've already listed many reasons why I love Holly but this time I'll do a little acrostic poem for my sister. (And yes I had to look that up)

H- Happy
O - Out of Control!
L - Loves her family
L - Loves my little man
Y - "YELLO!" Is how she answers the phone

{ She totally made this hat for Hy from the bottom of a sweater}
C - Creative and crafty
E - Easy to talk to
L - Loves my little man
E - Everybody loves Holly
S - SOOOO busy!
T - Testimony is strong
E - Eats fry sauce wherever she can get it

W - Wants to be a professional photographer
A - Alters sewing patterns that don't even have patterns. And they turn out great!!
D - Doesn't eat anything with milk in it.
S - Scentsy lover!
W - Wants me to live next door :)
O - Optimistic
R - Really in love with her hubby
T - Talented in so many ways
H - Has discovered her love for Disneyworld

A - Absolutely FABULOUS
V - Very generous
E - Encouraging
R - Really doesn't like trains
Y - You are my best friend!! :)


We love you Holly! Happy Birthday big Sis!


This entry was posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Holly said...

    Oh my gosh! You crack me up! :) You got me to a T too! I can't believe you had time (and have things set up enough) to do this! You are soo sweet. Perfect. I love that you wrote "Loves my little man" twice... because I do love him that much! :) Yeah- why don't you just plan on coming over for "the summer"... :) Love you Sun- and thanks again. You are awesome!

  1. ... on February 27, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
  2. Nikki said...

    Nice job Sun! I too am amazed that in your unpacked (and sick) state you were able to make a post!
    I'm glad to know that you had to look up the word for that kind of poetry because I had no idea it was called anything.:)

    Again- you did Holly to a "t". It is so her. Happy Birthday Hol!

  3. ... on February 27, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
  4. Sunny said...

    K totally didn't realize that I wrote that you love my little man twice. i guess it's just something that just really endears me to you, Hol. Do you know how much I love that picture of you and Hy? He sure loves you too!

  5. ... on February 27, 2009 at 4:43 PM