He practically blows a raspberry saying "plane" :) I love it! (And can I say that it is still crazy to me that it is MY HOUSE there in that video! YEA!!)

That silly little video was taken on Monday. As you can see it was beautiful and springy! We had short sleeves on and fans going in the house. We walked to the park and played on the playground. My garden was growing and my peach and pear trees were just beginning to explode with pink and white blossoms. We had visions of sun warmed pears and canned peaches. We couldn't wait for it all.

Tuesday it started to rain. "Good" I thought "it will water my newly reseeded carrots." Then on Wednesday....

My poor peach blossoms. I don't know if we'll have many if any peaches or pears this year.

I think Utah is trying to fool me into thinking that I'm in Michigan. I've been getting allergies ( something I've only gotten in the east) and then this weather. Good heavens! Of course next week it's suppose to be upper 60's and maybe even into the 70's!


This entry was posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Kyle and Amy Brinkerhoff said...

    We should have beautiful weather for our playgroup. Yea! Finally!

  1. ... on April 16, 2009 at 4:44 PM  
  2. Unknown said...

    If it makes you feel any better, Nelva and Reed Merrill said their peach tree will be OK (even though it was buried in snow this morning) because the buds weren't very far out. Hopefully your tree shares the same Karma.

  3. ... on April 16, 2009 at 9:35 PM  
  4. Nikki said...

    Love that little guy- do I say that everytime I comment?? :)
    I'm sure plants in UT are used to spring snow. Can't wait to see what you harvest from your very own yard!!!

  5. ... on April 16, 2009 at 9:51 PM  
  6. Sunny said...

    I read in the newspaper that the fruit trees in Santaquin survived the snow having to do with cloud cover humidity and tolerance temperatures. I love learning about stuff that grows!!! YEA!! And looking at the blossoms I think they'll be fine. We may have lost a few blossoms but we do have two peach trees and I haven't canned peaches in a long time. We'll see how this goes!

  7. ... on April 17, 2009 at 10:24 AM