Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day. We couldn't resist getting out a blanket, laying it out on the front lawn and soaking up all the sun. While we were out there though Hyrum made a discovery...BUGS! Pill bugs, sow bugs, potato bugs, roly polies call it what you want but Hyrum just knows them as....



It is soo fun to watch him discover. I wish I could video tape every second of his day sometimes. Just so I could remember the wonder of every day for him.

Derek went in the house to get him his sippy and he sat on the porch steps to wait for him. I snapped this picture.

It shocked me how old he looks. It's not fair that he's growing up so fast. I know he's suppose to grow up...I know. But is it suppose to happen so fast?


This entry was posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Stephen and Gabrielle said...

    So cute! I love the 'buggy'!

  1. ... on April 20, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
  2. Laurie said...

    If there were a way to keep kids from growing up I would still have a house full of them! Hyrum looks so adoreable, but my first thought before I read your comment was just how grown up he looks. Can't wait to see all of you again soon!

  3. ... on April 21, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
  4. Nikki said...

    I love his "Buggy!" Adorable. He does look so grown up in that picture!! I wish you new house was in NY instead of Springville.

  5. ... on April 23, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
  6. Jenn J. said...

    I love the pictures and the video! He's as cute as a buggy himself. Darling. :)

  7. ... on April 23, 2009 at 12:55 PM