It's been getting cooler in Utah and I was looking through my pictures and saw the pictures I took of Hyrum on the last real hot day of summer. I decided that it was going to get cooler so I busted out the ice cream cones and ice cream and let him go to town on the last chocolate ice cream cone of the summer. I'll let the pictures do the talking...







This entry was posted on Saturday, October 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Laurie said...

    In Texas we can eat ice cream cones all year long - you know there's an open invitation, so keep that in mind when the winter storms keep howlin'!

  1. ... on October 24, 2009 at 9:28 PM  
  2. Pam said...

    He is so cute - even with a chocolate face. Ahhh the simple days of summer for a child.

  3. ... on October 28, 2009 at 10:50 PM