I'm pregnant. :)

And it's another boy which was a bit of a shock since this pregnancy has been worse than with Hyrum but I've decided that I've just become a bit of a wimp. But there was NO mistaking that this one is a boy. The ultrasound technician took no fewer than 5 pictures of his nether regions. Now to convince Hyrum that he's having a baby brother and not the baby sister that he insists he's having.


This entry was posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

    Autumn said...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!

  1. ... on October 23, 2009 at 3:48 PM  
  2. Stephen and Gabrielle said...

    Congrats! Sorry to hear that things have been a rough!

  3. ... on October 23, 2009 at 4:04 PM  
  4. Sunny said...

    Really they haven't been THAT rough...it's just that Hyrum was so easy. I'm just a cry baby. NOTHING compared to you Gabrielle! For sure!

  5. ... on October 23, 2009 at 6:06 PM  
  6. Harrisons said...

    I was wondering when you were going to post those pictures! I was regretting that I never asked you to see them the day you were here.

  7. ... on October 24, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
  8. Three Men and a Janie said...

    YAY Sunny! Welcome to the "all boys club." I am the President. Well, actually, I think Adrienne H. should be the President. The best part about it is that you get to re-use all the clothing, crib bedding, etc. I told my dad that sometimes I feel like I'm living in a boy's locker room...

  9. ... on October 25, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
  10. Holly said...

    YEA!!!! :) He is super cute, little Bronco. :)

  11. ... on October 31, 2009 at 8:19 PM  
  12. Wendy said...

    Best of luck! Each baby is different and so worth it!

  13. ... on November 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM