Hyrum was playing with his animals the other day lining them up and having them race or be friends or pile in his school bus to go to Disney World to watch the fireworks and he had three of them together. He said "FAMILY!" Then he pointed to each of them and said "Daddy, Momma and Hyrum" Can you guess who's which?


Yeah it isn't too hard. Dad is the stately strong and toned horse, Mom is the rounder cow and Hyrum is the monkey. Sounds about right. I love that we match too! :)


This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Laurie said...

    Awwww, this is so very sweet!

  1. ... on February 16, 2010 at 9:40 PM  
  2. ASmith said...

    Oh Sunny! You need to call me ASAP so we can visit before life is way too chaotic! 208-904-1652
    Love you! Ann

  3. ... on February 18, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
  4. Annette said...

    That is SOOOOOOO funny. I love to see things through kids eyes. The other day trace told me I was boring and dad was fun. It's true. He just doesn't know that you shouldn't SAY everything that is true. He also said that females are the bad guys. I guess he was watching a star wars cartoon where the bad guy was identified as female, so logically, female means-bad guy. Ü

  5. ... on February 21, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
  6. Nikki said...

    Love it! I wonder what animal Noah will be and if Hy will trade the cow for a slimmer animal now. :)

  7. ... on February 22, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
  8. Carlie said...

    Isn't is amazing how big Hyrum looked all the sudden after being with little Noah??? They instantly grow up! But he is such a cute baby! Good job you guys!

  9. ... on February 28, 2010 at 6:08 AM  
  10. ASmith said...

    Of course Noah is beautiful, but I didn't expect anything else! Wow, big baby for such a tiny woman. Congrats Sunny. Call me when you have a moment of peace, or send me your number so I can call you!!!!

  11. ... on March 1, 2010 at 9:38 AM