Most women who have been pregnant have heard this phrase and know how it ends. I got a few comments on my last posts about how I didn't look pregnant when I was pregnant. Well let me just tell you... THINGS HAVE CHANGED!

I knew it wasn't just me when at church I had no fewer than 5 people ask me when my due date was.( I still had 5 weeks at that point) Last weekend Derek and I went on our Valentines date so that the people that we traded babysitting with could have the day before Valentines day and so we wouldn't miss going out. I snapped some pictures before it so you could see the evidence.

I can kinda see how you might say that I don't look very pregnant when you look straight on.
Even a little to the side I can see that I don't look all that pregnant but when I you get a full side view things change.

Only one more week everyone. He just needs to stay put for one more week. I've put myself on self imposed bed rest so that nothing happens before I'm ready for it to happen. My in laws get down here next Friday. This next week is going to be a long one.


This entry was posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Carlie said...

    But you are an adorable balloon! J/K! You are so amazingly tiny! Only one week? Where did that time go? Good luck with the litle man! Let us know the good news!

  1. ... on February 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM  
  2. Stephen and Gabrielle said...

    What a great baby belly! Got love it!

  3. ... on February 12, 2010 at 9:47 PM  
  4. The Dalton's said...

    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?! You're already due?? That went by SOOOO quickly!! Congratulations, I can't wait to meet your new little one!

  5. ... on February 12, 2010 at 10:00 PM  
  6. Globe Trotters said...

    I cannot believe you are almost due, ack! Can't wait to meet baby Tangren :)

  7. ... on February 13, 2010 at 7:29 PM  
  8. Nikki said...

    Why couldn't I ever do pregnancy like you do?! SO skinny- and then the bump. Lucky!

  9. ... on February 13, 2010 at 10:03 PM  
  10. Harrisons said...

    Unlike other people posting here, I can't say that it went by quickly. I personally think you've been pregnant FOREVER ;) But I do have to say that even seeing it in person, it is not that big. And that shirt you have on in the pictures is adorable!

  11. ... on February 14, 2010 at 9:49 PM