That is the sound of me finally catching my breath. For a second. I've been dreading posting on the blog because I've missed so much. So I decided that I needed to just do it before the first of the year so I can put this year to rest. So get ready for an explosion of posts. I haven't decided if they will be post dated or not so depending on if you see this first or last scroll down. :) Here we go!!!


This entry was posted on Sunday, December 30, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Nikki said...

    Let the blogs come! Excited to catch up!

  1. ... on December 30, 2007 at 7:50 PM  
  2. Holly said...

    YEA!! I was getting sick of the "Bite me" post. It IS cute, but... :)

  3. ... on December 30, 2007 at 8:37 PM  
  4. Binne77 said...

    Thanks for the update. Hyrum has such a great smile. :-)

  5. ... on January 3, 2008 at 7:47 AM