Ok so I'm still playing a LITTLE catch up. We came back from Idaho early because Thursday was the only day that week that it wasn't going to snow. I was happy about that because my cousin Emily was going to be in town from Arizona and I don't get to see her enough. So we spent some time together on Friday night and Saturday morning before she headed south

Hyrum loved his second cousin (once removed?)! She got him some books for Christmas which is one of his all time favorite things. She even read to him.

Saturday we went over to my other cousins house so Emily could see Hillary and her family.

And we took the obligatory family picture for posterity. :)
Man! When did my hair get SO dark ? No wonder everyone has been asking me where Hyrum gets his blond hair from. I've been so perplexed, since I've always considered myself a blond. What do you think? Should I fight the darkening or grow darker gracefully? The problem growing darker gracefully is that growing grayer gracefully comes into question.


This entry was posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Holly said...

    Might as well join the family of brunettes! I am so glad you got to see Em and posted these family pics! We don't get to see all those folks out there enough! :) I will soon though!

  1. ... on January 4, 2008 at 8:02 PM  
  2. Nikki said...

    Hi Emily and Hillary! Good to see the cousins!!
    I'm jealous Holly gets to go out there and play with Hyrum... and see you guys too. Maybe Holly can help you start house hunting! :)
    I say fight the dark. My hair has gotten darker too, but dark hair just helps he gray show faster. And I think darker looks older in general. :( When I color my hair, I go a little lighter. You were meant to be a blond- go get a bottle of it! :)

  3. ... on January 5, 2008 at 12:01 AM  
  4. Nikki said...

    Hey, how's Derek doing? Feeling better yet?

  5. ... on January 5, 2008 at 12:04 AM  
  6. Pam said...

    How can a "Sunny" be a brunette? Cut some hair and highlight like crazy! Be young and perky as long as you can! Anyway, then Hy will look like you.:) However, I don't think you can manage the curly look.

  7. ... on January 8, 2008 at 8:18 PM  
  8. Natalie said...

    I support growing darker gracefully, in fact I encourage it, and then I FULLY support coloring your hair again as soon as you seen the first signs of gray! I'm vain like that.

  9. ... on January 9, 2008 at 5:04 PM  
  10. Binne77 said...

    My redness has faded over the years as well. I have been debating lightning it again.....shall we jump in the deep end together?!

  11. ... on January 11, 2008 at 5:57 PM