Some have been asking me what is new with the ultimate makeover for our friends in American Fork. Well just this last weekend we opened the newspaper to find on the front page this article. So that's exciting! I guess there had previously been an article in the American Fork Citizen and the Lehi Free Press as well.

They have the blueprints for the addition which should be incredible and they are waiting for a building permit that they are hoping to get at a discounted price. They will be having a garage sale in April to raise funds for the build so if anyone is going to be in or near American Fork around that time stop on by. Or if you have anything you don't mind selling at their garage sale to help them make a little cash let me know. :)

Now I just need to get over there to do my visiting teaching. I'll try to make updates as I get them.

*Update: The plans are being overnighted to Utah and then they'll be able to get the ball rolling. They knocked down an old shed in back (which I guess was pretty spectacular) with the hopes of having people come over this weekend to help haul it away ( the garage will be moved back to where part of the shed had been) and knock down the garage if they have the people to do it. So preparations are being made for the big build! The garage sale will be held at the park in front of the library on April 26th so if your in town definitely stop by. I will absolutely have to look through all of my STUFF to see if I can dejunk into their sale.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Binne77 said...

    Very cool!

  1. ... on March 25, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
  2. Nikki said...

    Great way for you to get some purging done- donate to the cause via the garage sale!

  3. ... on March 25, 2008 at 6:46 PM