I don't care how many kids I have. This is always comedy!


Each seems to have their own special way to express their distaste.

We'd given him bananas and peaches and he'd shake his head like he didn't like them so I thought maybe this will be my veggie eater...not so.

It even got to the point where I'd put the spoon to his mouth and he'd make the faces. Gotta love it!!



This entry was posted on Saturday, October 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Pam said...

    So, I'm trying to figure out what he does like? I remember your reaction to lemons.

  1. ... on October 5, 2010 at 8:03 PM  
  2. Sunny said...

    So are we! He does like cereal and real fruit right from the tree. Maybe it's because we haven't given him anything creamy or decedent yet. :)

  3. ... on October 5, 2010 at 9:10 PM