When I got the 3-6 month hand-me-downs for Hyrum there was included an adorable frog costume. "Perfect" I thought "he'll be a frog for Halloween, that was easy!" Then he grew out of his 3-6 month clothes at 4 months. My other sister offered a pea costume that was 0-9 months but fit him perfectly at 3 months. My mother in law bought us some other costumes but they looked like they'd be too big. Then we found out that Derek's work had the theme of Star Wars and everyone knows we enjoy doing themed Halloween so we got yet a fourth Halloween costume. Well I tried to get him in every costume that wouldn't squish him so here are some pictures of Hyrum's many costumes.

Ok so these aren't really costumes per say but they were cute outfits that he wore the day before Halloween and the night before Halloween.






As you can tell, Hyrum liked dressing up as much as we liked dressing him up!


This entry was posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Nikki said...

    Such a cute boy- love the outfits!!

  1. ... on November 6, 2007 at 7:09 AM  
  2. Angie said...

    I love the pirate! So cute!

  3. ... on November 6, 2007 at 7:11 PM  
  4. Jenn J. said...

    He sure is growing up! He looks so old in those pictures. He's adorable as usual... and I love that he had so many costumes. I love the father-son shots. It's really too bad you couldn't be Vader and Luke. ;) Actually, Jango and R2D2 is pretty cute too. :)

  5. ... on November 6, 2007 at 9:42 PM  
  6. Jenn J. said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  7. ... on November 6, 2007 at 9:43 PM  
  8. Derek said...

    Yeah, we might have to do the Vader-Luke combination one of the these years.

    Heaven knows I've said "Hyrum....I am your Father" enough times..

  9. ... on November 6, 2007 at 10:17 PM