Everyone seems to be posting adorable pictures of their little cherubs from Halloween today but we're having issues getting ours from one place to another. So while we wait I thought I'd indulge myself in posting a few of the cutest pictures from October. I swear we are going to have to delete half of the pictures we take of Hyrum so that our next children don't think we love them less.
I'm not sure if you can tell or not but his hair likes to go up in a little curly Gerber baby faux hawk. I put this apple core to his mouth and he grabbed my hands and didn't let me take the apple away. That's when I started to realize this kid might be ready for solids. :)

Sucking on his favorite purple elephant toy's trunk. I just love this picture.

I snapped some pictures of my bathing blue eyed boy. He's getting so big. Soon he will out grow the baby bath. He's trying to practice his new trick of blowing raspberries. He hasn't quite got it down yet.


This entry was posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: