Spring has begun it's first big push this last week or so and I'm absolutely ready for it. But as I was looking on the camera of the pictures I've yet to take off I found these pictures and I decided that maybe I'm not as ready as I thought.

One morning after a night time light dusting of snow I opened the door to get the newspaper and found this happy sight
Some busy bird had been scurrying all around our porch. Sometimes hopping sometimes doing circles. It was fascinating and amusing to look at. You could almost see this little bird bouncing around looking for seed. It even bounced from stair to stair.
I never saw this little bird but it's little prints greeted me after every dusting of snow. I'm going to miss it when the snow no longer leaves a canvas for his art.



This entry was posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Nikki said...

    That's so cute! Love it- a very happy sight. :)

  1. ... on February 25, 2008 at 10:01 PM