A quick update about my post from a few days ago...WE FINALLY FOUND A WII!!! Tuesday morning I began my little morning ritual of calling Shopko to see if they had any and they actually said yes. I sat on the phone, shocked not knowing what to say. No one had ever said yes before!

So, with the excitement that can only come with a healthy addiction to video games, I rushed off to Shopko before work and picked it up. It was modestly difficult to focus throughout the day especially, and for some reason I kept being paranoid that someone was going to break into my car and steal it. When I got home, Sunny was waiting at the door, camera in hand...


Then she had to run off to Young Women's and me and Hy spent the evening hanging out. After putting him bed, I had to work for an hour or so. Finally, around 10:00pm I finished up work and could finally open up the Wii. Sunny and I set it up and made a Mii for her, Hy and myself. The little Mii of Hy is almost as cute as he is. At that point it was late and we needed to go to bed. (although I really wanted to stay up and play....)

So, another chapter chapter of video games begin. Here Wii go!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Jenn J. said...

    Fabulous news! Love certainly IS in the air at your house. I'm glad you got to take some time to make some miis. That's the funnest part in my opinion. :) Congrats on the new machine. This will keep your addiction well nourished.

  1. ... on February 14, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
  2. Holly said...

    NO WAY!! That is AWESOME! Congratulations. It's almost like having a new baby. Calling every day to see if it is "time" yet. Not able to concentrate on work, camera ready for "the delivery" and the amount of money you will eventually spend on games and accessories will probably add up too. I'm just sayin'.... :)

  3. ... on February 14, 2008 at 2:49 PM  
  4. Nikki said...

    Ditto to HOlly's comments. My kids more than ever "NEED to go to Utah" now they have informed me. Of course they want to see you all too, but... now there's a Wii too?!!!!!
    Congrats!!

  5. ... on February 14, 2008 at 6:39 PM