Today is my big sisters birthday so here are 33 things I love about Holly.

1. She makes me laugh harder than any person I know. To the point of literally rolling on the floor tears streaming down my face, can't catch my breath laughing.
2. She writes the funniest blog posts ( just an example)
3. She doesn't take herself too seriously! (can you guess which one she is?)

4. She visits me a lot ( they've been out here at least 4 times since we've been here)
5. She takes amazing pictures























6. She is SOO creative! She helps me with ideas in callings that I have.
7. She does SOOOO much and stays sane.
8. She's a domestic GODDESS!!! ( she made a bunny costume for her daughter in one week!!)









9. She has adorable kids! She loves them and they love her.
10. My son loves her too. And she loves him. ( Is this sounding like a primary song? " We are a happy family!!")
11. She remembers what I remember (We saw trees that walked...)
12 She is alway so supportive and impressed with what I do.
13. She took me to the MTC and saw me off to California
14. She didn't disown me as a sister when I locked myself out of her house when I was babysitting and drove a half an hour to get a key from her. ( although I don't think she had me babysit again)
15. She calls just to chat
16.She's saving ADORABLE girls clothes for me when I have a girl
17. She thinks I'm a good cook
18. Star Wars gives her a headache but she lets us introduce her kids to it all anyway

19. She is PASSIONATE about her love for fry sauce.
20. She has the best day trips with her family
21. She loves the outdoors
22. She gives the BEST gifts
23. She loves to dance
24. She's faithful in the church
25. She magnifies her callings, and is a natural at them all
26. She introduces me to the best music
27. She raised some of the most fearless, sweet, independent and creative kids around (they figured out this way to haul a lot of leaves at once all by themselves)
28. She and her husband have a great relationship
29. She's so supportive of him too
30. She can find great deals
31. She let me tag along with her in between semesters at school
32. She has always been there for me
33. She finds beauty and humor in everything
Happy birthday Holly! We love you!!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Dave said...

    You are so right! Anybody who knows her cannot disagree... and she'll love you for only 33 things. ;)

  1. ... on February 26, 2008 at 8:01 PM  
  2. Holly said...

    "Sooner or later you're gonna be coming around, I bet cha'" :) I love remembering with you! Thanks so much for all the kind words. You make my laugh! Is your present for me that you are coming here in the summer?? :)

  3. ... on February 27, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
  4. Nikki said...

    Happy Birthday to Holly! Good list Sun! I'd forgotten about locking yourself out with the kids asleep inside! Can laugh about it now! :)

  5. ... on February 27, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
  6. Sunny said...

    It was just Ethan but I can't believe that I drove from Sparta to 28th street and back!! And all the while there was a hidden key just feet away from the door!

  7. ... on February 27, 2008 at 2:58 PM