Well it's almost June so I figured I should do Hyrum's first year post. And tell you the 12 things I love most about our little man

His CURLS!!!










His BEAUTIFUL blue eyes.

He makes me laugh every day.


He's even cute when he's upset


He still loves to snuggle


His laugh! He laughs so hard when he's walking sometimes that he falls down!! ( Sadly this is not a video of him laughing himself silly but it does show him giggling as he walks then stopping to get his groove on)

For some reason he thinks "Da Da Da I don't love you, you don't love me" by Trio is the best dance hit EVER!!!

He's starting to dance

He's just a really cool kid

He loves the garden as much as me...


But he also loves his electronics!










He loves to read books










He helps me to see the wonder in ordinary things.



This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Nikki said...

    You must bring him here NOW!! Forget buying a house anytime soon and drop some cash on airplane tickets and get out here for pageant. That's an order! :) Watching that cute little man makes my arms ache because I want to give him a big hug. (Though that'd probably scare him to death since he'd just wonder who I am)
    Love him!... and you two too.

  1. ... on May 27, 2008 at 11:45 PM  
  2. Angie said...

    He is adorable! I love the curls as well. And how cute is that, that he likes to dance!! I love it. He is so good at walking too! What a good idea to post 12 things you love about him! What a cute little man!

  3. ... on May 29, 2008 at 12:46 PM  
  4. Pam said...

    I can't wait to get out there to play with that cute little guy. I am so grateful we could watch him grow over the web cam this past year. But, like Nikki, my arms ache to hold him. By the time we get there, he is going to feel too grown up to let me hug him. I just love the dance. Too cute!

  5. ... on May 29, 2008 at 8:10 PM