I was sitting on the couch the other day and Hyrum was standing beside it (after he had dumped all of his books and anything else he could find on the floor) I noticed he was doing something and looked over to see this.

I watched him for awhile and he just kept playing with his tongue. I guess if you think about it the tongue is a really weird thing and it does feel pretty funny.
I don't know why I didn't grab the video camera because pictures really don't do it complete justice. One good thing about the fact that I grabbed the camera instead of the video camera is that I may have gotten a glimpse into his future.
Remind you of anyone? Perhaps...



This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Pam said...

    VERY FUNNY!!!!! We laughed hard at the pictures-all of the pictures! He does seem very brilliant, don't you think?

  1. ... on May 8, 2008 at 9:34 PM  
  2. Nikki said...

    He's a genius!

  3. ... on May 11, 2008 at 9:09 PM