On Tuesday of this week we had our first garden salad! Our lettuce has been growing so good thanks to the crazy weather in Utah. But it has been in the 90's everyday this week so we figured if we were going to get any salads before it bolts we'd better hurry. I've been meaning to get pictures of our beautiful garden for the last two weeks but I always forget my camera.

Oh and by the way I really wouldn't recommend parsley as a salad green.


This entry was posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Dave said...

    You have quite a few varieties, it looks like. Very nice. But no parsley?? I understand that it freshens the breath =)
    Our garden is lookin' good (no rabbit damage, yea), but no produce yet.

  1. ... on June 19, 2008 at 8:08 PM  
  2. Nikki said...

    Yea... first harvest! I don't think I'd even know when the lettuce is done growing!
    Keep gardening... and find a realtor. :)

  3. ... on June 19, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
  4. Pam said...

    Sunny, you have always had such a green thumb. I am impressed by the very artistic presentation. Now you need a yard with a garden to manage all this more easily.:)

  5. ... on June 25, 2008 at 9:03 PM