Bet you didn't expect a Tech anything coming from me did you? Well I ran across one of the best things in the world yesterday! I was wondering if there was an Olive Garden in Idaho Falls because we will be up there for Derek's birthday and I thought maybe we could go. So I went to their website and I saw something interesting on it. There were a few titles at the top of the home page. ( Wow - this is so technical I hope you are all following me here) Among them were "our menu" "our wines" and " gift certificates " then there was a "recipes" title. "No!" I thought " it couldn't be" Well folks yes it could be! I found my FAVORITE meal listed in the recipe section. The thing I get EVERY TIME I go to Olive Garden! Capellini Pomodoro. I was SOO excited. Plus we are growing half the stuff in the recipe! And the best thing is they know I have it and it's ok! No guilt for stealing a contraband recipe! So go ahead go and check to see if your favorite meal is there. They even have little video cooking class tips for all of us cooking challenged people! I can't wait until my first eight tomatoes. I'm SOOO making this! Will this stop me from wanting to go to Olive Garden all the time? NO!! But this will keep me happier in between visits! :)
K is this the dumbest picture EVER? Yes, yes I believe it is. It just felt weird to do a post without a picture.


This entry was posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Three Men and a Janie said...

    Okay, you have NO IDEA how excited I am about this Olive Garden thing - I LOVE that place and I am always trying to copy I order there. What a discovery! Thanks for sharing! And I love the picture!

  1. ... on June 26, 2008 at 8:25 PM  
  2. Nikki said...

    I'll have to check this out! Great tip!

    The only thing this picture of you tells me is that you better start cooking that pasta and eat ALOT of it! And A LOT of bread sticks on the side. You are so thin. I need to eat like you.

  3. ... on June 28, 2008 at 12:07 AM  
  4. Pam said...

    What a great find! My favorite dish is the same as yours, except I get it with grilled chicken breast - very yummy. Thanks for the heads up!

  5. ... on June 29, 2008 at 8:15 PM  
  6. Dave said...

    I guess I'd better check out this site for some recipes to surprise Mom. =)

  7. ... on June 29, 2008 at 8:43 PM