Sunny has been the diligent blogger as of late, but I've been realizing of late that my lil' Hy is growing up and so I need to post. It wasn't too long ago that you could put him in one place and he'd stay there. Those days are long gone! Not only does he not stay put, he has to be into EVERYTHING. It' s a lot of fun as I see out little man grow up, and realize he is ALL BOY. Here are a few examples...

Bruises Make Him Look Tough
Doesn't he just look like he could kick the crap out of pretty much anybody? "You wanna piece o' me? Bring it."

He's Already Trying to Fix Computers
He's just so HAPPY! "Look ma'! I fixed it!"

"Hmmm...now we just take this out and...."

He's Already Mastered the Wii
"Now if I just move a little to the left...."

Can you feel his intensity???

He Has a Need For Speed


He Loves to Rock
Future Drummer? He certainly has the hair.


He's Happy if He's Covered in Dirt

This is actually AFTER hosing him down...

"What, do I have something on my face or something?"

As much as I hate to admit that our little boy is growing up, it's also kind of fun.


This entry was posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Nikki said...

    OH MY- so funny. Man, I always just have this pain in my heart when I see him that I can't play with him and he's growing up so darn fast! we're gonna have to figure out how to come out for the season opener!

  1. ... on June 28, 2008 at 12:04 AM  
  2. Binne77 said...

    He is beautiful!!!!! Boys are so much fun! :-)

  3. ... on June 28, 2008 at 4:05 PM  
  4. Pam said...

    Can't wait to go Trick or Treating with Hy this fall!!! He is such a boy!

  5. ... on June 29, 2008 at 8:10 PM  
  6. Dave said...

    love this post, so dislike not being with him all this time. In this ONE way, I'm so anxious for October.

  7. ... on June 29, 2008 at 8:46 PM