This is one of Hyrum's favorite things to do in the new house.

He's so funny. He could seriously do this for HOURS! If we stop he'll grab our legs and say "NUN" ( his version of "Run") Then if we say stop he'll grab a fist and say "DO" ( that would be "go" with a D.) Then we'll run...him giggling all the way.

Mom was doing her Crazy dance duties to this song so now everytime he hears it he screams "Dance". Which is surprising because at the end of the last performance I fell on the floor dramaticly at the end with my feet in the air and he came around the couch right as I was dropping my legs to the floor and caught him in the head. Poor little guy. We just finished listening to the song and at the end he put his hand to his head and said "Boff" I guess he does remember. :( There goes my mother of the year award. As if I was in the running.


Sorry I just have to post this... I uploaded the last video and Hyrum wanted to watch it as usual and I couldn't help getting a video of him watching it. I hope you get as much of a kick out of it as I did


Anyway another favorite place of the house is his little cove in the basement.


He's also discovered a love for old Disney movies such as 101 Dalmatians and Robin Hood.
Looks cozy huh? It's going to be a life saver in the summer before we get central air. That's right ladies and gentlemen. We're fan people until then...no swamp cooler or anything. Good thing we spent the last 6 and a half years in an upstairs apartment.

One last picture of cuteness.
Dang he's going to be a lady killer. He's going to break hearts for sure. But don't laugh at his hair. I cut it. It was my first time cutting a little boys hair. My Dad let me cut his hair but it didn't go so well, and he didn't wiggle at all. Hyrum doesn't like it. Everytime we go outside for any reason he insists on me putting a hat on his head. I tried to take it off in a store and he started screaming and tried to put it back on. Guess he is like his dad in not wanting me to cut his hair. However unlike his dad, he doesn't have a choice.



This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Kendall and Melissa said...

    I'm so happy for you guys that Hyrum has a place to run now. Isn't it the greatest!?! My kids are the same in that they LOVE to watch videos of themselves. I need to compile them all together into one long home video. It would keep them entertained for hours!!

  1. ... on March 10, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
  2. Jenn J. said...

    Oh Sunny, if that loses you Mother of the Year, I've got absolutely no chance. (Not that I did anyway!) :) Hyrums absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see him again in person!

  3. ... on March 12, 2009 at 6:46 PM  
  4. Globe Trotters said...

    Oh, I can't wait to see cute Hyrum...and your cute home :)

  5. ... on March 14, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
  6. Nikki said...

    He is so cute! jackson's been enjoying the videos for days now. :)
    PS- Putting Reag's flags on her blog tonight.

  7. ... on March 17, 2009 at 8:04 PM  
  8. Jenn J. said...

    "MEAT!!!!"

  9. ... on March 18, 2009 at 1:26 PM