The other day Hyrum and I were playing with his little plastic animals and looking at them I thought of the animal family he made to represent our family before Noah was born. I wondered how our family had changed in his mind so I asked him to make a new animal family for us. This is what he set out...
Derek is still the strong noble horse. But now I'm a horse too and running. I have to say that I can see that. Sometimes I feel like a race horse. Running as fast as I can go but not really getting anywhere. Although I'd understand the cow too with how often I'm feeding Noah. Whats funny to me is that Noah is now the monkey and Hyrum is now the tiger which also makes a lot of sense to me.


This entry was posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Stephen and Gabrielle said...

    At least you weren't the pregnant cow many more!

  1. ... on April 19, 2010 at 5:11 PM