My in laws came down today for a snuggle and run. That's what I've decided to call their day trips that they take from time to time. Ever so often it gets too much for my mother in law and she just needs to snuggle the babies so they drive six or seven hours round trip to be here for three.

As always they came bearing gifts ( I swear that's going to bite them someday ) This time it was some light up Marvel superhero shoes. When we were naming the superheros on his shoes Hyrum said "Spiderman, Wolverine, Ironman and Captain Moroni" Well he's not a Marvel superhero but YEA that he's considered a hero! :) Hyrum was just warming up to them when they had to leave and he was upset when they left and refused to say goodbye. Then he kept wanting to talk to them on the phone.

They had another reason for coming down this time. That being to bring my birthday gift.
How excited am I?!?!

My mother in law said that she decided that she was going to do birthdays big now and do more subdued Christmases. I'm totally holding her to that because this is huge!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: