Hyrum is enrolled all right but I don't think he's learning much yet. It all started when he decided that he could stand by himself. Since then he's had undue confidence in his ability to stand and walk and bruises have resulted.


Ok ,so maybe I drove him to it.....But you'd think he'd never want to stand again with experiences like this.

Once he got 5 bruises in three days, another time he was walking with his walker fell down on the grass and cut his head on a stick. But I think I finally know why he keeps trying despite the bruises...

Bruises make you look tough!

And at the end of the day your closer to walking, which is something he's REALLY excited about!

Man those toys take over the house. We need a basement.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Pam said...

    Oh, Hyrum. You are hurting your beautiful face! Be very careful. I guess this is a boy thing as I don't recall my girls getting so beat up trying to walk. (The bruises do make you look tough)

  1. ... on April 11, 2008 at 9:51 PM  
  2. Nikki said...

    What a cute boy! Love the tough picture!! He'll be walking before you know it!
    Sunny- do you ever eat? I wish I could be so skinny!!

  3. ... on April 12, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
  4. Nikki said...

    oh- maybe put a pillow behind him next time you try that. :)

  5. ... on April 12, 2008 at 9:24 AM  
  6. Harrisons said...

    Have you seen Brynlee lately? She has the bruises curse. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I can get them cleared up enough for pictures this week. Oh who am I kidding, pictures are invitations for bruises (and rain!)

  7. ... on April 14, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
  8. Sunny said...

    And hot iron scalds! Poor Brynlee! You just have the worse luck with pictures! I'll cross my fingers and toes too!

  9. ... on April 14, 2008 at 9:43 PM  
  10. Holly said...

    That picture is priceless!! :) I think you need to get him the helmet we saw on that website! :) Just kidding, my kids STILL always have bruises everywhere and I can't figure it out! Poor buddy!!

  11. ... on April 17, 2008 at 9:38 PM