Hyrum's hair was just getting too long...

I tried to tell myself that it looked like a sumo wrestlers ponytail but it just wasn't cutting it... it had to go... so after one more days of curls...

We took him to the salon where one of my former young women is training to be a stylist.

We were completely prepared for an all out brawl with him straining away from the clippers but at the end of the day he did beautifully

And now he looks so grown up with his first big boy hair do
It's over exposed because I was using my video camera to take pictures when I maxed my digital camera memory card filming the haircut. Don't worry I'm going to spare you the jerky and all together too long video clip.

We think he still looks adorable albeit too old to be our baby and the curls I feared were gone forever are already starting to come back. :)


This entry was posted on Sunday, July 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Nikki said...

    Bye Bye curls... They'll be back. it's amazing how boy's hair grows so fast. (Girls too, but it's ok since you don't need to keep theirs short.)
    Cutie pie... take more pics so we can really see. He looks a bit bald in the overexposure. :)

  1. ... on July 7, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
  2. Dave said...

    He's so cute, curls or not, and the short hair seems to make his blue eyes "pop".
    (send me pictures for me to work with) =)

  3. ... on July 8, 2008 at 8:04 PM