I'd heard stories when I was pregnant about the plants in a new mom's home suffering long slow deaths as a result of the neglect given them because of the very demanding new resident. I thought that would never happen to my plants....I was mistaken.
This was taken when I was 5 months along. Look at us both! So big and full. ( ok so I'm a bit bigger and fuller than the plant) But we were both so healthy and happy.
This is the plant today. We've put it at Derek's work in the hopes that it might be revived. I'm not holding my breath.


This entry was posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Nikki said...

    Sunny! Holly and I thought that was a current picture of you & were making an announcement since you like to keep secrets.
    Prove that you're not... we need to see a picture of your full body- holding todays paper. :)
    I hope your plant finds happiness again at the office.

  1. ... on July 21, 2008 at 11:25 PM  
  2. Brei said...

    I kill plants, too! Maybe I should use that excuse when I explain it to Kelly cause he doesn't understand how I could forget to water a plant that's right in front of my face. Maybe cause I have 3 other faces that speak?

  3. ... on July 24, 2008 at 3:57 PM